Monday 19 May 2008

Meezan Capital Protected Fund–I (MCPF-I)

There is some Mutual fund news from Pakistan for the investors. The first ever sharia compliant mutual fund has open up for subscription in Pakistan. It’s called the MCPF-I fund and the IPO for MCPF-I fund is open from Monday.
Meezan-Capital-Protected-Fund–I-MCPF-I

The full name of the fund is Meezan Capital Protected Fund–I (MCPF-I). As the name suggests, it offers an attempt to protect the capital of the investors.

What is the application period for the Meezan Capital Protected Fund–I (MCPF-I)?
The Meezan Capital Protected Fund–I (MCPF-I) will accept applications for the fund IPO from May 19th to May 21st 2008.

What is the price per unit of Meezan Capital Protected Fund–I (MCPF-I)?
The units of the Meezan Capital Protected Fund–I (MCPF-I) fund are offered at a price of Rs. 50 per unit. The investment will be made at par value. After IPO the subscription of units will remain open upto the maximum period of six weeks.

Related: An introduction to Islamic Sharia Mutual Funds

What is the process for applying for Meezan Capital Protected Fund–I (MCPF-I) fund?
Investment in MCPF-I can be made at the offices of Al Meezan Investments and over 100 branches of Meezan Bank in 31 cities across Pakistan. staff report.
The ailing Pakistani economy and the devastating law and order situation in the country is alreadyshaking up the investors confidence. Let’s see how this Meezan Capital Protected Fund–I (MCPF-I) fund will perform in the markets. Table of Contents

No comments:


Copyright Information:
© http://invest-n-trade.blogspot.com
Please see Our Copy Right Policy. All the articles, posts and other materials on this website/blog are copyrighted to the owners of this portal. The content should NOT to be reproduced on any other website or through other medium, without the author's AND owners' permission.

DISCLAIMER: Before using this site, you agree to the Disclaimer.

About UsAdvertise with UsCopyRight Policy & Fair Use GuidePrivacy PolicyDisclaimer